School nurses promote the health and wellness of children of all ages in the school environment. They may provide care in cases of actual and potential health problems, offer case management services, and work with other professionals and family members to encourage adaptation, self-management, and learning.
AvailableJobs Median Annual Salaries
- Find all advertised school nurse jobs.
- The median annual salary for a school nurse is $41,744.
- To become a school nurse, you need meet the following educational requirements: RN, LSN.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a school nurse.
- Search over 10,000 degrees or browse our nursing school
Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.