Accredited MSN Degree Online
Fast-track MSN Degree Online nursing degree program from Sacred Heart University. Be a Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Leader, or Patient Care Services Administrator from the fully accredited leader in nurse education. No wait list. Start next quarter.
A Master of Science in Nursing can provide more possibilities to transfer to higher-level positions and jobs with an increase of personal fulfillment. In case you are a registered nurse employing a diploma or an associate's degree in Nursing, Sacred Heart's online RN to MSN program can put you having an accelerated method to earning that master's degree.
Take the Leap From RN to MSN Degree Online
By combining your BSN and MSN studies in SHU's online RN to MSN program, you'll save your valuable time and cash that you would spend earning both separately. In your program, you simply need to use eight MSN classes as opposed to 12, permitting you to get your master's degree sooner. Plus your BSN is awarded on the way, therefore circumstances prevent your completing this system, you will still possess a opportunity to earn a greater degree.
Give Yourself More Leadership Opportunities
In today's complex healthcare field, many executive and leadership positions in nursing require applicants to give the skills including a sophisticated degree. Sacred Heart University's online RN to MSN program is made to fulfill the requirements with the working career nurse searching out the superior clinical, administrative, and academic skills to maneuver into management roles or positions with additional autonomy.
Sacred Heart's online RN to MSN program offers three specializations available according to your work interests:
- Clinical Nurse Leader: This specialization prepares you with all the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfill this new and evolving nursing role. This MSN degree on the internet is made to address the complex challenges involving patient safety, quality of care, and managing charges. This technique prepares students to take a seat for your American Association of Colleges of Nursing CNL Certificate Exam.
- Patient Care Services Administration: This specialization prepares you for nursing leadership positions in administrative roles and responsibilities. You'll learn to use administrative tools and skills to supply and make certain efficient and effective patient care in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Nursing Education: The MSN Degree online nursing education specialization is built to complement your clinical expertise with skills in teaching others to be effective nurses. This system teaches learning strategies, and the curriculum was created to provide you with an understanding of issues in nursing education, utilization of curriculum design and evaluation theory, and knowledge about the role from your instructor.
Why Choose Sacred Heart University's Online RN to MSN Degree Online Program?
Sacred Heart's MSN degree online nursing programs are designed to emphasize personal attention and interaction between faculty members and students to market an abundant and meaningful educational experience. SHU can be a leader in online learning, and members inside our faculty have experience of the virtual environment and they are comfortable with using up-to-date educational technology. Furthermore, the internet RN to MSN degree program is accredited from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Regional accreditation by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- The John F. Welch College of economic is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of economic (AACSB-International) – lower than 10% of economic schools worldwide hold such distinguished accreditation in the field of management
- Our RN to BSN and MSN programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Second largest Catholic university in New England
- Named one of the top 30 master’s level universities and colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report in the 2010 edition of America’s Best Colleges
- Included in the 2010 edition from the Princeton Review’s The very best 371 Colleges
Other functions of Sacred Heart's online RN to MSN program include:
- Our online MSN programs are accredited from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Time and value savings by combining BSN and MSN studies
- The flexibility and capability of the online format
- Award-winning faculty members with extensive clinical experience, scholarly and teaching credentials, and up-to-date knowledge
- Earn a qualification in one from the top 30 master's level colleges in the North based on U.S. News & World Report inside the 2010 edition of America's Best Colleges