Rehabilitation nurses support the physical and emotional needs of patients with illnesses or disabilities that impact their normal daily functioning and may change their lifestyles. They care for those who have temporary, progressive, or permanent illnesses or disabilities that require life changes.
AvailableJobs Median Annual Salaries
- Search for all advertised rehabilitation nurse jobs.
- The median annual salary for a rehabilitation nurse is $51,000.
- An RN and CRRN is required to become a rehabilitation nurse.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a rehabilitation nurse.
- Search over 10,000 degrees or browse our nursing school
Explore over 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.