Pain management nurses assess, treat, and monitor patients' pain. They education patients about managing pain and ensure that patients are safe during treatment.
Pain Management Nurses Jobs and Median Annual Salary
- Find all pain management nursing jobs near you.
- Pain Management Nurses earn and average salary of $52,330.
Educational Requirements for Pain Management Nursing
- To become Pain Management Nurse, you need the following educational requirements: RN, NPC, APN.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a Pain Management Nurse.
- Browse our nursing school directory.
Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.