Ophthalmic nurses care for patients who have diagnosed with eye disorders. They treat conditions such as blindness, glaucoma, and eye trauma. They may be involved in a range of activities from patient education to assisting in surgery.
Ophthalmic Nursing Jobs and Median Annual Salary
- Find all Ophthalmic Nursing jobs near you.
- Ophthalmic Nurses earn an average salary of $52,330.
- To become an Ophthalmic Nurse, you need the following educational requirements: RN, CRNO.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a Ophthalmic Nurse.
- Browse our nursing school directory.
Related Ophthalmic Nursing Organizations
Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.