Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School. Widely respected for our outstanding faculty and student-centered approach to learning, we’re able to provide the resources of a large university—but with the personalized attention of a small private college. With more than 77,000 alumni worldwide, we are full of promise to become one of the nation’s best comprehensive academic institutions.
Distinguished by the personal attention it provides its students, Sacred Heart University (SHU) is recognized for its commitment to academic excellence, cutting-edge technology, and state-of-the-art facilities. Situated in Fairfield, Connecticut, the main campus is ideally located one hour north of New York City and 2.5 hours south of Boston in proximity to world-class hospitals, nationally ranked elementary and secondary schools, a high concentration of Fortune 500 corporations and access to the employers in Connecticut's creative corridor. SHU also has international campuses in both Dingle, Ireland and the European business center of Luxembourg, along with a partner campus in Rome. SHU offers 34 graduate and doctoral programs residing within the AACSB-accredited Jack Welch College of Business, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Health Professions, College of Nursing, Isabelle Farrington College of Education, and in the Schools of Computing and Communication & Media Arts.
Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally-relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university. As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business and technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy. NCU utilizes a one-to-one learning model—one student is paired with a professor in each course—to create a more personalized, individual experience for students enhanced by their professors’ real-world experience. NCU professors all hold doctoral degrees, and none of our programs have residency requirements, allowing access to students no matter where they live.
Additionally, with the exception of the Department of Marriage and Family Sciences, within the School of Social and Behavioral Sciences, all of NCU’s programs are delivered 100% online.
WELCOME TO PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL
World-Class Education for Working Adults
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online.
Flexibility Built for You
Choose the learning method that works best for you. Our Advisors will work with you to determine the fastest, most affordable path to your degree.
• Traditional classroom – Learn online from anywhere in the world. You can also visit one of our regional locations to take advantage of local, onsite support and services. Our virtual classroom lets you experience course materials and collaborative tools that provide the best elements of any traditional, campus-based instructional approach. Courses include interactive live seminars where you meet with your instructor and classmates in a virtual classroom to review and discuss important weekly topics.
• Competency-based ExcelTrack™ – If you’re self-motivated and have college credits and/or career experience, ExcelTrack™ lets you use that experience to earn your degree faster and for less money. Leverage your knowledge and skills to set your learning pace. You can speed past topics you already know and spend time on only what you need to learn. Take as many classes as you want each term, all for one flat tuition rate.
• Open College at Purdue Global – Access free and low-cost open, online resources to translate your work or life experience into college credit at Purdue Global. There are three avenues to earn credit toward an Open College degree: (1) prior learning assessment, (2) open courses from any institution (MOOCs), and (3) Purdue Global courses.*
Stay engaged every step of the way with a dedicated support team that gives you personalized assistance on everything from coursework to career searches. Our full range of services include:
• Individual educational advising
• No-cost tutoring in math, science, and writing
• Comprehensive career counseling services before and after graduation
Affordability and Accessibility
We’re dedicated to helping our students in every way possible, including:
• Financial Aid – Learn how to obtain financial aid for many degree programs.†
• Transfer Credits – Save on a bachelor’s degree with credits earned at another institution.*
• Credit for Work Experience – Leverage your skills to save on tuition for undergraduate programs.*
• Tuition Cap – Save on select undergraduate programs.‡
• Military Friendly – Find out about flexible programs and tuition reductions for military, vets, and spouses.
*See University Catalog for Prior Learning Assessment policy.
†Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Financial aid awards vary depending on individual student eligibility and need.
‡Enrollees in programs eligible for Tuition Cap pricing will pay the same tuition cost per quarter credit hour and fees as for other undergraduate programs/enrollees plus $200 per-term administrative fee and other fees. The total cost of the program, though, will be capped, other than applicable background check and/or lab fees. Savings based on the difference between capped and noncapped programs for 180 or 90 credits for bachelor’s or associate’s degrees, respectively. Students who receive transfer credit typically study for significantly fewer terms and do not receive maximum savings. Contact an Admissions Advisor for details.