Nurse educators teach and mentor future nurses. They work in classrooms and in practice environments, prepare lessons plans, and inspiring and encouraging nursing students. They also have an impact on the quality of patient care through educating future nurses.
Nurse Educators Jobs and Median Annual Salary
- Find all nurse educator jobs near you.
- Nurse Educators earn and average salary of $57,502.
- To become Nurse Educators, you need the following educational requirements: RN, CNE.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a Nurse Educator.
- Browse our nursing school directory.
Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.