About Nurse Attorneys
With degrees on both law and nursing, these professionals help to create health care policy and/or represent health care interests in the court system.
Nurse Attorneys Jobs and Median Annual Salary
- Find all nurse attorney jobs near you.
- Nurse Attorneys earn and average salary of $52,330.
- To become Nurse Attorneys, you need the following educational requirements: RN, JD.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a Nurse Attorney.
- Browse our nursing school directory.
Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.