Nurse anesthetists provide care and services similar to those provided by anesthesiologists. They are trained and certified to provide anesthesia during surgery. Nurse anesthetists may work in hospitals, out-patient surgery facilities, group practices, or independent practice. They work together with physicians or as part of an anesthesia team to provide patient anesthesia.
Nurse Anesthetists Jobs and Median Annual Salary
- Find all nurse anesthetists jobs near you.
- Nurse Anesthetists earn and average salary of $140,013.
- To become Nurse Anesthetists, you need the following educational requirements: RN, BSN, CRNA
- Find the right nursing degree to become a Nurse Anesthetist Nurse.
- Browse our nursing school directory.
Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.