Neuroscience nurses care for patients experiencing problems with their nervous systems. They are involved in the care and treatment of spinal cord injuries, head trauma, and seizure disorders.
Neuroscience Nursing Jobs and Median Annual Salary
- Search for all advertised neuroscience nursing jobs near you.
- nurses make on average $52,330 a year.
- To become a Nurse, you need the following educational requirements: RN, CNRN.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a Nurse.
- Browse our nursing school directory.
Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.