Nephrology nurses provide care to patients who have or are at risk of having kidney disease.
Jobs and Median Annual Salary
- Find all nephrology nursing jobs near you.
- Nurses earn and average salary of 53,330
- To become a Nurse, you need the following educational requirements: RN, CNN.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a Nurse.
- Browse our nursing school directory.
Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.