Military nurses care for military personnel in the Army, Navy, and Air Force. They also work in the U.S. Public Health Service. They work under several classifications, including active duty, reserve, and civilian employment.
Median Annual Salary
- Search for all advertised Military Nursing jobs.
- The median annual salary is $678,640 for a Military Nurse.
- To become a Military Nurse, you need the following educational requirements: RN/BSN degree
- Find the right nursing degree to become a Managed Care Nurse.
- Browse our nursing school directory.
Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.