About Managed Care Nursing
Managed care nurses apply their skills to ensure that medical costs are kept to a minimum through educating patients and their families in the areas of prevention and self-care. They also help various health care providers to administer to patients efficiently. They focus on controlling expenditures through changing the behavior of health care providers and consumers in order to improve the quality of outcomes.
Available Managed Care Nursing Jobs and Median Annual Salary
- Find all managed care nursing jobs near you.
- Managed Care Nurses earn and average salary of $64,000.
- To became a Managed Care Nurse, you need the following educational requirements: RN, AD, BSN.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a Managed Care Nurse.
- Browse our nursing school directory.
Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.