Long term care nurses care for patients who are diagnosed with chronic diseases or conditions. They specialize in “sub-acute” care and typically work with elderly and/or disabled individuals and their families.
Available Long-Term Care Nursing Jobs and Their Median Annual Salary
- Find all open Long-Term Care Nursing Jobs near you.
- $38,965 is the median annual salary for a Long-Term Care Nurse
- RN, AD, BSN are needed to become a Long-Term Care Nurse
- Become an Long-Term Care Nurse by finding the right nursing degree for your career.
- Browse our nursing school directory
- American Assisted Living Nurses Association
- American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.