Home health care nursing is one of the always in demand discipline. Home health care nurses care for individuals recovering from illnesses, accidents, or childbirth in their homes. These nurses are also called “visiting nurses,” and they have extensive knowledge of community health and health management principles. They make health assessments, diagnose and treat acute and chronic problems, and promote wellness. They also work with sophisticated technology such as monitoring and infusion systems that allow patients to be treated in their homes.
Available Home Health Care Nursing Jobs and Median Annual Salaries
- In your area, find all home health care nursing jobs here.
- The median annual salary is $54,000.
- To become a home health care nurse you will need RN or MS.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a home health care nurse.
- Browse our nursing school directory.
Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.