About HIV/AIDS Nursing
HIV/AIDS nurses work to educate people about preventing the spread of HIV and helping sufferers of the disease handle the physical, social, and psychological issues associated with it. HIV/AIDS nurses provide care for chronically ill and dying patients and treat the various clinical manifestations of the disease. These nurses also help and support the family members of HIV/AIDS patients.
Median Annual Salary and AvailableNursing Jobs
- An HIV/AIDS nursing earns a median annual salary of $53,000.
- Search for all the available HIV/AIDS nursing jobs in your area.
- HIV/AIDS nurses must have the following educational requirements: RN, ACRN.
- Find the right nursing degree to become an HIV/AIDS nurse.
- Search over 10,000 degrees or browse our nursing school
Find information, salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements on more than 100 nursing specialties.