Gynecology / obstetrics nurses provide care to women relating to their reproductive health throughout their lives. They also educate and support women in the area of reproductive issues and may specialize in perinatal nursing or labor and delivery.
Median Annual Salary and Available OBGYN Nursing Jobs
- Gynecology / Obstetrics nurses earn a median annual salary of $70,000.
- You can find all available OBGYN nursing jobs.in your area here.
- To become a gynecology / obstetrics nurse the following requirements are needed: RN, OGNP.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a OBGYN nurse.
- Search over 10,000 degrees or browse our nursing school
Find information, salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements on more than 100 nursing specialties.