Geriatric nurses, also called gerontological nurses, care for older adult patients. They may work in a hospital setting or in a long-term care facility. They are skilled in the special care of patients who need rehabilitation and help elderly patients maintain their mental and physical health.
Median Annual Salary and Available Geriatric Nursing Jobs
- Geriatric nurses make an annual median salary of $54,705.
- You can find all available geriatric nursing jobs in your area here.
- To become a geriatric nurse, you need to meet the following requirements: RN, GNP.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a geriatric nurse.
- Search over 10,000 degrees or browse our nursing school
Find information, salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements on more than 100 nursing specialties.