Critical care nurses are responsible for patients of all ages with acute or critical conditions. They use state-of-the-art medical equipment to make complex assessments and perform high intensity interventions. They also attend to the emotional well being of patients and families.
Median Annual Salary and All Available Jobs
- Critical care nurses make a median annual salary of $55,301.
- Search for all advertised critical care nursing jobs.
- To become a critical care nurse you need an RN, CCRN.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a critical care nurse.
- Search over 10,000 degrees or browse our nursing school
Find information, salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements on more than 100 nursing specialties.