Correctional facility nurses provide health care to inmates of prisons, juvenile homes, jails, and penitentiaries. They deal with both acute and chronic health conditions in their patients.
Available Jobs and Median Annual Salary
- The median annual salary for correctional nurses according to the BLS is $35,460.
- Find all the correctional nursing jobs near you.
- To become a correctional nurse, you need an RN with AD, diploma, or BSN.
- Find the right nursing degree for your career.
- Search over 10,000 degrees or browse our nursing school
Find information, salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements on more than 100 nursing specialties.