Colorado Technical University Online Nursing Programs Review
Colorado Technical University has a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program designed to help you prepare to take on more complex nursing responsibilities. Better yet, at CTU you can earn your BSN in as few as 9 months for $12,500.
Private, for-profit. Offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees and professional certificates. Provides career-oriented education.
- Click here to learn the benefits of attending the Colorado Technical University (CTU) Online RN to BSN Degree Program
With CTU’s simple and quick enrollment process, you can start classes before the application process is complete. Plus, CTU’s BSN degree program offers eight start dates a year, so it’s easy to find one to fit your schedule. And you can keep moving forward fast because each course is only five and a half weeks.
Designed by nurses for nurses, CTU’s RN to BSN program is structured so you can apply what you learn in the classroom to your job right away. Course work focuses on nursing classes from day one and is conveniently accessible from anywhere with CTU’s mobile app.You may explore how to:
· Assess team communication and decision-making dynamics to achieve quality outcomes.
· Apply healthcare policy, finance, regulation, accreditation and trends as a patient advocate.
· Use information and technical resources to communicate, manage knowledge, mitigate error and support decisions.
· Navigate patient preferences and designee control to provide compassionate, coordinated care.
· Design and analyze strategies to improve quality and safety.
· Apply appropriate evidence-based practices based on clinical expertise and patient preferences and values.
Colorado Technical University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. (www.hlcommission.org)
Additional Nursing Programs Offered
- BSBA/MBA Healthcare Management
- Learn the benefits of attending the Colorado Technical University (CTU) Online RN to BSN Degree Program
RN Licensure Credit
Transfer Credit Policy
Up to 90 quarter credit hours
Typical Program Length
- 15 months
- Accelerated Program Offered
Student centered. Entirely online.
When you graduate, you can pursue career opportunities such as:
According the BLS and other public sources, when to earn your RN, you can pursue many career options such as:
- Public health nursing
- School nursing
- Occupational health nursing
- Risk management
- Quality improvement
- Parish nursing
- Clinical instructor for practical nursing and associate degree nursing programs
- Other Nursing Specialties
AT Colorado Technical University (CTU):
- Take courses online.
- Choose your preferred style of learning.
- Interact and chat with classmates and instructors.
- Join social clubs and participate in extracurricular activities in our Virtual Commons.
- Make new connections through your personal Career Services mentor.
- Check out our growing communities on popular social networking sites.
- And so much more!