Otorhinolaryngology nurses care for patients having medical and surgical procedures involving their ears, nose, and throat.
Otorhinolaryngology Nursing Jobs and Median Annual Salary
- Find all Otorhinolaryngology Nursing jobs near you.
- Otorhinolaryngology Nurses earn an average salary of $57,280.
- To become an Otorhinolaryngology Nurse, you need the following educational requirements: RN, CORLN, BSN.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a Otorhinolaryngology Nurse.
- Browse our nursing school directory.
Related Otorhinolaryngology Nursing Organizations
Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.
Otorhinolaryngology Nursing Jobs (6)
Order by: Date | Relevance