Our Top Recommendations for RN to BSN Online Degrees
Registered Nurses! Complete you RN to BSN degree program in as few as 3 semesters. 100% online. No waiting lists. Shorten your list of nursing schools candidates with our researched and reviewed choices of fully accredited and highly rated online nursing schools.
Find schools that cater to your professional status. You can earn credit for your current RN license. Online degrees allow you complete your academic requirements online and your clinical requirements locally. You gain the maximum flexibility to juggle the demands of work, school, and personal life when you choose to attend an online nursing school.
Usually less expensive than traditional campus options, earn your degree online from any of the 50 States from the following nursing schools review:
Founded in 1899. Offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs at 5 campuses and online.
- Start during any of the eight yearly sessions
- Earn 45 college credits for your RN license
- Earn your degree in 12 to 18 months
- 5 ½ week courses allow full-time students to complete up to 16 courses per year
- School accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Nursing program accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Many financial aid options available
- NO on-campus requirements
- BSN degree in as few as 3 semesters
- Earn 30 college credits for your RN license
- Designed for adult learners
- Flexibility and ease of online learning
- No clinnical training
- Respect for previous work experience
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association, CCNE, NLNAC
Designed for working RNs, the program offers a broad range of nursing subjects. Students earn the same BSN degree on-campus students earn.
- Based on National League of Nursing (NLN) competency standards
- A 2008 USDLA (United States Distance Learning Association) Best Practices award
- WGU offers its students an affordable, accredited online education
- Actively working registered nurses (RNs) who hold an associate's degree or diploma in nursing
- Attend anytime or anywhere 24/7
- WGU nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- nationally accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC)
- National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities