3 Semesters, 17 Months, or 18 Months
Pursue your education online with The College Network and learn how convenient and affordable earning your degree can be.
- LPN/LVN to RN - AS in Nursing (Licensed LPN/LVNs only)
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Capella combines outstanding academics with a supportive faculty and staff in a program designed for working adults.
An education that blends theory and practice to fuel your career
- BSN - RN-to-BSN/MSN Combined Option (CCNE-accredited)
- BSN - RN-to-BSN Completion (CCNE-accredited)
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (BS)
Time to completion varies depending upon you individual circumstance. Talk to a enrollment adviser to find out more. Many schools offer accelerated programs that include 3 Semester, 17 Months, 18 Months, 24 Months completion. Enquire with your school of choice what their accelerated program completion times are.