3 Semesters, 17 Months, or 18 Months
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)
Pursue your education with Platt College (Oklahoma). We offer hands-on training programs in the culinary arts, allied health, and nursing fields.
*Programs vary by location.
*High school diploma or GED required.
*Licensed by OBPVS.
- Nursing Baccalaureate Completion (RN-BS)
- Nursing-AS (LPN to RN)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- RN to MS in Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduate Certificate
Capella combines outstanding academics with a supportive faculty and staff in a program designed for working adults.
An education that blends theory and practice to fuel your career
- BSN - RN-to-BSN Completion (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing Leadership and Admin (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing Leadership and Administration (CCNE-accredited)
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - RN to BSN
- Registered Nurse Core Program
- Online Nursing RN-to-BSN B.S.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Submit the form to learn how you can make a change and advance your career.
- B.S. in Nursing (BSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) - General
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs that can be completed 100% online. Degree programs are available in the fields of education, nursing and health sciences, business, fine arts and production, and liberal arts.
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
Time to completion varies depending upon you individual circumstance. Talk to a enrollment adviser to find out more. Many schools offer accelerated programs that include 3 Semester, 17 Months, 18 Months, 24 Months completion. Enquire with your school of choice what their accelerated program completion times are.