3 Semesters, 17 Months, or 18 Months
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - RN to BSN
- Registered Nurse Core Program
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
- RN to MSN (Online)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- Accelerated MS in Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduate Certificate
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Pursue your education with Platt College (Oklahoma). We offer hands-on training programs in the culinary arts, allied health, and nursing fields.
*Programs vary by location.
*High school diploma or GED required.
*Licensed by OBPVS.
- Nursing Baccalaureate Completion (RN-BS)
- Nursing-AS (LPN-RN)
Capella combines outstanding academics with a supportive faculty and staff in a program designed for working adults.
An education that blends theory and practice to fuel your career
- BSN - RN-to-BSN Completion (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing Leadership and Admin (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing Leadership and Administration (CCNE-accredited)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Founded in 1789, Georgetown University is the nation's oldest Catholic and Jesuit university. Today, Georgetown is a major international research university that embodies its founding principles in the diversity of our students, faculty, and staff, our commitment to justice and the common good, our intellectual openness, and our international character.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Master of Science in Nursing Delivered Online
- Specialization: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Specialization: Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
Time to completion varies depending upon you individual circumstance. Talk to a enrollment adviser to find out more. Many schools offer accelerated programs that include 3 Semester, 17 Months, 18 Months, 24 Months completion. Enquire with your school of choice what their accelerated program completion times are.