3 Semesters, 17 Months, or 18 Months
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- M.S. in Nursing/Master of Health Administration
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Capella combines outstanding academics with a supportive faculty and staff in a program designed for working adults.
An education that blends theory and practice to fuel your career
- BSN - RN-to-BSN Completion (CCNE-accredited)
- DNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing Leadership and Admin (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - Associates to Bachelor
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Nursing - Case Management
Take a new step in your education with Chamberlain College of Nursing. We offer associate, bachelor, and master's degree programs in nursing, plus a doctorate in nursing practice.
- RN to BSN Online Option
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
- RN to MSN (Online)
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs that can be completed 100% online. Degree programs are available in the fields of education, nursing and health sciences, business, fine arts and production, and liberal arts.
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
Northwestern State University of Louisiana offers the degree programs that today's industries are most demanding. Northwestern State University of Louisiana's online programs aim to prepare future leaders to effectively serve in the global marketplace, and hone leadership qualities unique to the healthcare and business professional.
- Online RN to BSN
Time to completion varies depending upon you individual circumstance. Talk to a enrollment adviser to find out more. Many schools offer accelerated programs that include 3 Semester, 17 Months, 18 Months, 24 Months completion. Enquire with your school of choice what their accelerated program completion times are.