Nurse administrators work at the top levels in health care and hospital administration. They guide the nursing employees of a facility or institution and oversee general nursing administration. They develop and control the budget and implement nursing standards and care guidelines.
Median Annual Salary
- Search for all advertised nurse administrators jobs near you.
- make on average $52,330 a year.
- To become a , you need the following educational requirements: RN, BSN, MSN, doctorate..
- Find the right nursing degree to become a Nurse.
- Browse our nursing school directory.
- National Association of Directors of Nursing Administration for Long Term Care
- American Organization of Nurse Executives
- Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.