Legal consultant nurses bridge the gap between medicine and the legal system. They are responsible for reviewing medical records and aiding lawyer in determining whether there has been professional negligence in specific cases. These nurses may work in legal firms, government, insurance companies, hospital risk management areas, HMOs, and consulting firms.
Available Labor and Legal Consultant Nursing Jobs and Their Median Annual Salary
- Find all open Legal Consultant Nursing Jobs near you.
- $52,330 is the median annual salary for a Legal Consultant nurse
- An RN and CLNC is required to become a Legal Consultant nurse.
- Become annursing degree for your career. nurse by finding the right
- Browse our nursing school directory
- Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.