If you want to learn how to become a lactation consultant, you have arrived that the right place ! Lactation consultants are nurses who help new mothers to breastfeed their babies. They address any problems that may arise while mothers learn the procedure. Lactation consultants also lobby for breastfeeding mothers in the work place. They may also encourage the development of breastfeeding programs and legislation in health policies.
Median Annual Salary
- Find all open Lactation Consultant nursing jobs near you.
- $65,593 is the median annual salary for a Lactation Consultant nurse.
- RN and IBCLC is required to become a Lactation Consultant nurse.
- Become annursing degree for your career. nurse by finding the right
- Browse our nursing school directory
- International Lactation Consultant Association
- International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners
- Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.
Lactation Consultant Nursing Jobs (197)
Order by: Date | Relevance