Labor and delivery nurses care for women who are in labor or who have recently had children. They also care for women who may experience complications with their child delivery. Labor and delivery nurses develop plans in conjunction with doctors to help women deliver healthy babies in the safest way.
Available Labor and Delivery Nursing Jobs and Their Median Annual Salary
- Find all open Labor and Delivery nursing jobs near you.
- $75,000 is the median annual salary for a Labor and Delivery nurse.
- An RN license is required to become Labor and Delivery nurse.
- Become annursing degree for your career. nurse by finding the right
- Browse our nursing school directory
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses
- National Association of Neonatal Nurses
- Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.
Labor And Delivery Nursing Jobs (3,831)
Order by: Date | Relevance
Republished by Blog Post Promoter