About Infection Control Nursing
Infection control nurses find and control infections that may occur in communities or hospitals. They gather information and implement infection control and prevention measures. These nurses may also work in the areas of childhood infection, sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, TB, and infections that arise during hospitalization.
Available Infection Control Nursing Jobs and Their Median Annual Salary
- Find all open infection control nursing jobs near you.
- $62,500 is the median annual salary for an infection control nurse.
- An RN license and a CIC certification are required to become an infection control nurse.
- Become an infection control nurse by finding the right nursing degree for your career.
- Browse our nursing school directory
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology
- Infection Control Nurses Association
- Explore more than 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more.