Hospice/palliative nurses provide care and pain relief to patients who are at the end of life. These nurses save their patients from unnecessary procedures and therapies. They often provide care at the patient's home in order to allow family members to spend as much time with the patient as possible during the final stages of life.
AvailableNursing Jobs Median Annual Salary and
- Search for all advertised hospice nursing jobs .and palliative nursing jobs near you.
- The median annural salary for a hospice nurse or a palliative nurse is $52,330.
- The following educational requirement are needed to become a hospice nurse or palliative nurse: RN, CHPN.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a hematology nurse.
- Search over 10,000 degrees or browse our nursing school
Explore over 100 other nursing specialties with information about salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements, professional association links, suggested reading, and more..