Holistic nurses take a multifaceted approach to caring for their patients' health and focus on treating the whole person rather than just the disease or condition. They use all available resources to allow patients to care for themselves. These nurses also encourage and educate about activities that facilitate physical, psychological, social, and spiritual health.
Median Annual Salary and Available Holistic Nursing Jobs
- Holistic nurses earn a median annual salary of $52,330.
- Find all the available holistic nursing jobs in your area.
- An RN and HNC is required to become a holistic nurse.
- Find the right nursing degrees for your career or to practice holistic nursing.
- Search over 10,000 degrees or browse our nursing schools directory
Find information, salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements on more than 100 nursing specialties.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter