Hematology nurses care for individuals with blood disorders like hemophilia, sickle-cell anemia, leukemia, and other diseases of the blood. They educate and provide care for the families of those with these conditions. Often, nurses in this area specialize in hematology and oncology, since the conditions have a close association with cancer.
Median Annual Salary and AvailableNursing Jobs
- Hematology nurses earn a median annual salary of $56,000.
- Search for all the available hematology nursing jobs in your area here.
- To become a hematology nurse the following educational requirements must be met: RN, CHN, OCN.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a nurse.
- Search over 10,000 degrees or browse our nursing school
Find information, salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements on more than 100 nursing specialties.