Emergency nurses provide care to patients in a critical phase of a trauma or illness. While they may typically work in hospital emergency rooms, they are not limited to this environment. Emergency nurses are responsible for recognizing life-threatening situations and arrangement for the necessary care.
All Available Jobs and Median Annual Salary
- ER nurses make a median annual salary of $85,390.
- Find all available emergency nursing jobs. You won’t find more jobs listed anywhere.
- To be an ER nurse, you need an RN, CEN.
- Find the right nursing degree to become an ER nurse.
- Search over 10,000 degrees or browse our nursing school
Find information, salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements on more than 100 nursing specialties.
Emergency Room Nursing Jobs (6,805)
Order by: Date | Relevance