Developmental disabilities nurses provide care and education to patients with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Median Annual Salary and All Available Jobs
- The median annual salary for developmental disabilities nurses is $52,000.
- Find all available developmental disabilities nursing jobs.
- To become a developmental disabilities nurse, you need an RN, CDDN.
- Find the right nursing degree to become a developmental disabilities nurse.
- Search over 10,000 degrees or browse our nursing school
Find information, salary ranges, available jobs, educational requirements on more than 100 nursing specialties.