Colorado Technical University Online Nursing Programs Review
Private, for-profit. Offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees and professional certificates. Provides career-oriented education.
- Click here to learn the benefits of attending the Colorado Technical University (CTU) Online RN to BSN Degree Program
Prepares working RNs for a broad range of career opportunities. Includes nursing capstone project.
Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Additional Nursing Programs Offered
- BSBA/MBA Healthcare Management
- Learn the benefits of attending the Colorado Technical University (CTU) Online RN to BSN Degree Program
RN Licensure Credit
Transfer Credit Policy
Up to 90 quarter credit hours
Typical Program Length
- 15 months
- Accelerated Program Offered
Student centered. Entirely online.
When you graduate, you can pursue career opportunities such as:
- Public health nursing
- School nursing
- Occupational health nursing
- Risk management
- Quality improvement
- Parish nursing
- Clinical instructor for practical nursing and associate degree nursing programs
AT Colorado Technical University (CTU):
- Take courses online.
- Choose your preferred style of learning.
- Interact and chat with classmates and instructors.
- Join social clubs and participate in extracurricular activities in our Virtual Commons.
- Make new connections through your personal Career Services mentor.
- Check out our growing communities on popular social networking sites.
- And so much more!